Services & Prices
Do you suffer from the conditions below?
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder/Elbow/Arm/Hand Pain
- Hip/Knee/Leg Pain
- Migraine & Cervicogenic Headache
- Sports Injuries
- Joint Problems
Your Consultation will include:
- A private consultation with the doctor of Chiropratic
- Referral for X-rays/MRI Scan, if necessary.
- A thorough spinal examination including orthopaedic and neurological tests.
- A confidential report of our findings.
- An explanation of our treatment procedure if we determine Chiropractic can help you.
- A referral to the appropriate specialist if we determine Chiropractic cannot help you.
We also treat:
Enter your email address to recieve all the latest news from our clinic.
Latest Blog Posts
We are what we eat?
Could what w eat have an impact on how we feel? ...READ MORE
Chiropractic for sport
Here at the clinic we have a large focus on treating sports injuries and conditions. Our principal chiropractor Rohan has treated professional weightlifters, dancers, rugby union players and gymnasts ...READ MORE
Chiropractic is for everyone!!!
Here at the clinic we such a wide variety of individuals. Our ldest patient is 91 and our youngest patient is just weeks old :). From ageing aches and pains, to unsettled little ones we really do...READ MORE