Services & Prices
Do you suffer from the conditions below?
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder/Elbow/Arm/Hand Pain
- Hip/Knee/Leg Pain
- Migraine & Cervicogenic Headache
- Sports Injuries
- Joint Problems
Your Consultation will include:
- A private consultation with the doctor of Chiropratic
- Referral for X-rays/MRI Scan, if necessary.
- A thorough spinal examination including orthopaedic and neurological tests.
- A confidential report of our findings.
- An explanation of our treatment procedure if we determine Chiropractic can help you.
- A referral to the appropriate specialist if we determine Chiropractic cannot help you.
We also treat:
Enter your email address to recieve all the latest news from our clinic.
Latest Blog Posts
Back to School :)
As the summer holidays have drawn to a close here's a few tips for heading back to school... ...READ MORE
We are what we eat?
Could what w eat have an impact on how we feel? ...READ MORE
Chiropractic for sport
Here at the clinic we have a large focus on treating sports injuries and conditions. Our principal chiropractor Rohan has treated professional weightlifters, dancers, rugby union players and gymnasts ...READ MORE